www.rune-capes.com 317 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to rune-capes 317 runescape private server forums made by:0bby (co owner)webclient at www.rune-capes.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omg it's Kokunin!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kokunin

kokunin

omg it's Kokunin!!! Empty
PostSubject: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Name - Jake

Age- 15

About me - I been playing server for like 3-4 years and i owned one of mine till i found this server it's da best i hope we get to know each other here!

I like chesse and cookienmilk!!! ftw!
Back to top Go down
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm

hey good luck
Back to top Go down
http://dirtd.yolasite.com
kokunin

kokunin

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 am

thxs i know u more then everyone now lol!
Back to top Go down
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 am

cuz i so popular lol
Back to top Go down
kokunin

kokunin

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 pm

plz lol!
Back to top Go down
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:24 pm

i said im popular not u lol
Back to top Go down
kokunin

kokunin

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:31 pm

lol we should have a vote who people like better
Back to top Go down
ryanrhodes

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 pm

OK, first problem is trying to get getting past the tutorial without knowing Japanese which I had to do through a bit of trail and error.

Lots of text skipping, then when you get control of the female character, jump up the ledges and go right. Skip more text. When you regain control, stand in front of the glowing sword and hold up until you trigger a beep sound you get when you complete a tutorial task. Now press start and select "Glyph". Press A on the Y-button icon and then select the only item you can (It's the sword). Do the same to assign the X button, then return to the game. Walk up the to old guy and stab him with X or Y, he vanishes and reappears, stab him again until you get the beep and trigger the next bit. Next, hold up and press X or Y to do a red attack thing. Now you can exit through to the right and start decking skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg it's Kokunin!!!   omg it's Kokunin!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

omg it's Kokunin!!!
Page 1 of 1