www.rune-capes.com 317 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to rune-capes 317 runescape private server forums made by:0bby (co owner)webclient at www.rune-capes.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rune-Capes Highscore

Go down 
+3
0bby
Luke
lify
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lify

Rune-Capes Highscore Empty
PostSubject: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:42 pm

when is the highscore going to be on possiblie?
Back to top Go down
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Can't wait for em Surprised
Back to top Go down
0bby
Co-owner
Co-owner

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 am

very soon dont worry
Back to top Go down
https://rune-capes.forumotion.com
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 am

i cant wait 0bby do us all a fav and hurry up Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dirtd.yolasite.com
kokunin

kokunin

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 pm

lol hope they come out soon!! cheers
Back to top Go down
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 pm

same
Back to top Go down
http://dirtd.yolasite.com
x_sarah_x
moderater
moderater

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:53 am

Hoster Has To Make HighScores .... Which Is Mod Joshua ....
Back to top Go down
ryanrhodes

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

I remember when I first started playing Runescape I (and im pretty sure many of you as well) probably dreamed of becoming famous on Runescape. The infamous Zezima with his maxed stats and well known image. But as some of us grow up we find that unlikely and skill only for the fun of it and perhaps to reach a more realistic goal. Still from time to time I would check my rank on the highscores and try competing with fellow clan members and friends. But do you guys think that has died nowadays? Personally I have not checked my rank on the highscores in a very very long time because I know that the majority of the people ahead of me most likely cheated their stats. In my day any given player could name the top 1-3 players on the highscores but now, honestly, without looking I have no idea who the best player in Runescape is. For me this sort of puts an end to a fun thing I used to enjoy where I would look at the stats of players better then me and know that a majority of them were legit and we had consistent Top players and I would try moving up in the ranks everyday by a couple hundred, but now with the amount of bots in the game I lose ranks on a daily basis despite playing just as much as I had 8+ years ago.

So do you guys still check the highscores and has it changed for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune-Capes Highscore   Rune-Capes Highscore Empty

Back to top Go down

Rune-Capes Highscore
Page 1 of 1