www.rune-capes.com 317 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to rune-capes 317 runescape private server forums made by:0bby (co owner)webclient at www.rune-capes.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j-o-k-o

j-o-k-o

my mod  application Empty
PostSubject: my mod application   my mod  application EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 am

place im applyng for [x] in the box

mod[x]
admin[]
co-owner[]

2. how long i have been playing:1year

3. what would i do as staff: i would help people not brake the rules and inforce the rules over the pst days i have been mod and i would help people with membeship and if im not on ill be thinking of whays to improve the site evven if its yoputube vids.

4.why should we pick you over someone else: I think you should pick me becouse i would not fool around when im mod i willgo strait to the issues i wuld log off for 3-4 hours then i would come back and start helpng.

5. Eny skills about your self: my skills are i know how to code very well i have made games with over 300 subscribers so i can make lots of vids for this game i stop playing my own server that i made becouse i love this game to much that i would do enything for mod i dont dupe to get my money i do barrows to get my money and if im not doing barrows ill hep obby and people with vidsto get mor people playing. thank you for letting me have a chance i i hope i make mod !!! :cloud
Back to top Go down
http://dirtd.yolasite.com
x_sarah_x
moderater
moderater

my mod  application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mod application   my mod  application EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm

GL Cloud
Back to top Go down

my mod application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.rune-capes.com 317 Server :: The Site :: Staff applications-
Jump to: